Ipswich, Suffolk

c. 4 miles NE of Ipswich is the village of Playford: G. B. Airy (1801-1892) had a cottage and is buried in the churchyard. There is a bust of him.

See THIS LINK


To see an Ordnance Survey map click at THIS LINK

Search the Gazetteer:

Gazetteer Index Main MacTutor index

An extract from The Mathematical Gazetteer of the British Isles created by David Singmaster

The original site is at THIS LINK