References for Ward Cheney
Version for printing
- E W Cheney, Robert Schatten, Personal Communication (2000).
- Elliott Ward Cheney, Personal Profile, University of Texas.
- E W Cheney Papers, 1933-2005, Briscoe Center for American History, The University of Texas at Austin.
- E I, Review: Numerical analysis: Mathematics of Scientific Computing, by David Kincaid and Ward Cheney, Mathematics of Computation 59 (199) (1992), 297-298.
- G E Fasshauer, Review: A course in approximation theory, by W A Light and E W Cheney, Amer. Math. Monthly 111 (5) (2004), 448-452.
- K K Knaub, Review: Analysis for applied mathematics, by Ward Cheney, SIAM Review 44 (3) (2002), 494-496.
- N Lord, Review: Analysis for applied mathematics, by Ward Cheney, The Mathematical Gazette 87 (509) (2003), 394.
- Obituary for Professor Ward Cheney, Austin American-Statesman (16 July 2016).
- Obituary for Professor Ward Cheney. June 28, 1929 - July 13, 2016, Austin, Texas.
- T Rivlin, Review: Introduction to approximation theory, by E Ward Cheney, Math. Comp. 23 (106) (1969), 443-444.
- D G Schaeffer, Review: Analysis for applied mathematics, by Ward Cheney, Amer. Math. Monthly 110 (6) (2003), 550-553.
JOC/EFR October 2016
The URL of this page is: