References for Thomas Craig
Version for printing
- M E Barnes, John Charles Fields: A Sketch of His Life and Mathematical Work, M.Sc. Thesis, Simon Fraser University (2007).
- K H Parshall and D E Rowe, The Emergence of the American Mathematical Research Community 1876-1900: James Joseph Sylvester, Felix Klein, and Eliakim Hastings Moore (American Mathematical Society: London Mathematical Society, Providence and London, 1994).
- Anon, Review: Treatise on Linear Differential Equations, by Thomas Craig, Science 14 (357) (1889), 391-392.
- Enumeration of Classes, First Half-Year, 1881-82: Mathematics, Johns Hopkins University Circulars 12 (December 1881), 154.
- Enumeration of Classes, Second Half-Year, 1881-82: Mathematics, Johns Hopkins University Circulars 14 (March 1882), 192.
- J C Fields, Review: Treatise on Linear Differential Equations, by Thomas Craig, Bull. New York Math. Soc. 1 (1891), 48-54.
- F P Matz, Thomas Craig, Amer. Math. Monthly 8 (1901), 183-187.
- S Newcomb, Thomas Craig, American Journal of Mathematics 22 (1) (1900), v.
- Thomas Craig, Johns Hopkins University Annual Report (1900).
JOC/EFR October 2015
The URL of this page is: