References for Bibhutibhushan Datta
Version for printing
- R C Archibald, Review: The Science of the Sulba. A Study in Early Hindu Geometry, by Bibhutibhusan Datta, Isis 22 (1) (1934), 272-277.
- S Dutt, Bibhuti Bhusan Datta (1888-1958) or Swami Vidyaranya, Ganita Bharati 10 (1-4) (1988), 3-15.
- S Dutt, Bibhuti Bhushan Datta (1888-1958). Some eminent Indian mathematicians of the twentieth century IV, Bull. Math. Assoc. India 18 (1-4) (1986), 54-60.
- R C Gupta, Swami Vidyaranya and the history and historiography of mathematics in India, Math. Student 55 (2-4) (1987), 117-122.
- R C Gupta, Bibhutibhusan Datta (1888-1958), historian of Indian mathematics, Historia Math. 7 (2) (1980), 126-133.
- L G Simons, Review: History of Hindu Mathematics - A Source Book. Part I. Numeral Notation and Arithmetic, by Bibhutibhusan Datta and Avadhesh Narayan Singh, Amer. Math. Monthly 43 (6) (1936), 367-368.
JOC/EFR April 2015
The URL of this page is: