References for Ralph Fox
Version for printing
- M Epple, Geometric aspects in the development of knot theory, in I M James (ed.), History of topology (Elsevier, 1999), 301-358.
- L P Neuwirth, Introduction, Knots, Groups, and 3-manifolds, papers dedicated to the memory of R H Fox (Princeton University Press, Princeton, N.J., 1975).
- J H Przytycki, Notes to the early history of the Knot Theory in Japan.
- J H Przytycki, The interrelation of the Development of Mathematical Topology in Japan, Poland and USA, Annals of the Institute for Comparative Studies of Culture, Tokyo Woman's Christian University 63 (2002), 61-86.
- H F Trotter, Review: Introduction to knot theory by R H Fox, Amer. Math. Monthly 71 (10) (1964), 1146.
JOC/EFR November 2010
The URL of this page is: