References for Rufus Isaacs
Version for printing
- R Isaacs, Differential Games: A Mathematical Theory with Applications to Warfare and Pursuit, Control, and Optimization (3rd edition) (Krieger, Huntington, New York, 1975).
- M H Breitner, The Genesis of Differential Games in Light of Isaacs Contributions, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications 124 (3) (2005), 523-559.
- M H Breitner, Rufus Philip Isaacs and the Early Years of Differential Games: A Survey and Discussion Paper, in L A Petrosyan and N A Zenkevich (eds.), Proceedings of the Tenth International Symposium on Dynamic Games and Applications, St Petersburg, Russia, 8-11 July 2002 (St Petersburg State University, St Petersburg, Russia, 2002), 113-128.
- R Isaacs, On applied mathematics, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications 27 (1) (1979), 31-50.
- R Isaacs, The past and some bits of the future, in The theory and application of differential games, University of Warwick, Coventry, 1974 (Reidel, Dordrecht, 1975), 1-11.
- R Isaacs, Some fundamentals of differential games, in Topics in differential games (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1973), 1-42.
- R Isaacs, Differential games: Their scope, nature, and future, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications 3 (1969), 283-295.
- W J Rugh, In Memoriam: Rufus P Isaacs (1914-1981), IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control 26 (1981), 809.
- P L Yu, An Appreciation of Professor Rufus lsaacs, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications 27 (1) (1979), 1-6.
JOC/EFR April 2015
The URL of this page is: